An emergency can happen at ANY moment. If you were to perform just CPR on someone the chance of survival is about 21%. If you were to perform CPR and use an AED the chance of survival can go up to 80-85%. YOUR AED NEEDS TO BE READY AT ALL TIMES!!
REASONS for an AED Oversight Plan:
- Senate Bill 1185, Idaho Statute Title 9, Chapter 3, Action 5-337 (1999)
- Increase the chance of survival for any victim!!
- Ensures your protection of liability in the case of the use of your AED
- Monthly checkups will make sure your AED is ready at all times (system run through, battery life check, electrode pads installed and ready).
- In most cases AED’s are never looked at until it’s too late!! Pads have expired or even worse the battery is dead!
- With an AED Oversight plan you never have to worry about your AED again, just be ready to act in an emergency!!
- We can supply you with battery and electrode pads replacement before the current battery and pads expire.
TYPES of AED Oversight Plans:
Oversight Plan Monthly Registration: